- Formerly Principal, Priyadharshini College of pharmaceutical Sciences, Ghatkesar (M), R.R.Dist.
- Formerly Professor, Al-jabal-Al Garbhi University (formerly 7th of April University), Zawia, Libiya.
- Formerly Vice Principal & Professor, S.C.K. College of pharmacy, Tenkasi, Tamil Nadu.
- Formerly Vice Principal & Associate Professor, Nalanda College of pharmacy, Nalgonda
- Professional teaching experience of more than 29 years in Libiya and in India.
- P.D.F from Eminent Services Corporation, Frederick, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Ph.D Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad,India.
- M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Department of Pharmaceutical sciences, Andhra University, Visakapattanam, AP, India.
- B.Pharm, Department of Pharmaceutical sciences, Andhra University, Visakapattanam, A.P, India.
- Authored a well received Text Book titled - “Pharmaceutical Microbiology A Comprehensive Approach” as Second edition of the book is in the Indian and International Market.
- Published 30 Research Papers in different International Journals
- Published 45 research Papers in different National Journals.
- Isolated 3 new strains of Yeasts
- 1. Issatchenkia Orientails MTCC-6351,
- 2. Candida Pseudointermedia MTCC-6225
- 3. Candida Pseudointermedia MTCC-6352
They were assigned above mentioned MTCC Numbers and stored in Culture Bank of microbial type culture Collection Centre, IMTECH, Chandigarh, India.
- 2 Research scholars were awarded PhD degree by JNTU Anantapuramu and JNTUH, Kukatpally
- 1 Research Scholar is waiting for the final viva in JNTUH Kukatpally
- Currently guiding six research scholars for their PhD programs in JNTU Hyderabad & JNTU Anantapur
- Guided many projects for B.Pharm and M.Pharm students.
Examination Duty Experience :
Member in the Examination panels of
- JNTU Hyd,
- Kakatiya University Warangal,
- Dr. M.G.R.Medical University Tamilnadu,
- JNTU Anatapur,
- JNTU Kakinada.
- Panel member in PhD Research Review meeting,
- Research colloquium meetings,
- Paper Setter for PG, UG examinations.
Guest speaker :
Guest speaker in UGC orientation programs & workshops.